- Delayed Day Bell Schedules
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Giants spirit pins now available - get yours today!
- MCS bullying prevention program earns national award
- MHS Academic Giants headed to state with perfect math score
- MHS Hall of Distinction nominations due May 10
- MHS jazz band earns 3rd straight ISSMA gold
- MHS JROTC program earns highest rating from Army
- MHS musicians earn gold at ISSMA state solo & ensemble contest
- SENIORS: 3.5 Academic Honors Banquet info
- VIDEO: WIWU-TV features the Giant Bistro
- Want a 2016-17 yearbook? Order by 5/24!
April 21 2017Seniors, you voted! The results are in!
April 20 2017MHS Academic Giants headed to state with perfect math score
April 20 2017Annual banquet will recognize MHS JROTC cadets’ achievements
April 19 2017Don't miss 'High School Musical' on stage at the Walton! (4/27 & 4/29)
April 18 2017SENIORS: Ivy Tech Senior Express is a day just for you! (4/25)
Apr. 23, 2017
Apr. 23, 2017
ISSMA Organizational Competition
Walton Center @ MHS
Apr. 24, 2017
May. 15, 2017
Upward Bound Tutoring
Apr. 26, 2017
@ 11:30 AM
IU Kokomo College Visit
Marion High School's Guidance Department believes that all students can be successful and reach their potential. We are sensitive to the diverse needs of our student body and foster an environment of mutual respect.
The mission of Marion High School is to provide an environment rich in education opportunities that challenge, inspire, and teach 21st Century skills so that students achieve to their highest potential. We provide services to students regarding academic, personal/social, career, college preparation, testing, and facilitate communication between students, parents, teachers, and administrators throughout the student’s high school experience.
Guidance Department Staff:
Mrs. Mariann Pearcy, email@example.com
Mr. Michael Reeves, firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Ryan Vermilion, email@example.com
Guidance Office Support Staff
Mrs. Maurie Foustnight, Guidance Secretary, firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs. Nancy Wisser, Registrar, email@example.com
Course Description Guide
To view the Marion High School Course Description Guide for the 2017-2018 school year, click here.