- Delayed Day Bell Schedules
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Giants spirit pins now available - get yours today!
- MCS bullying prevention program earns national award
- MHS Academic Giants headed to state with perfect math score
- MHS Hall of Distinction nominations due May 10
- MHS jazz band earns 3rd straight ISSMA gold
- MHS JROTC program earns highest rating from Army
- MHS musicians earn gold at ISSMA state solo & ensemble contest
- SENIORS: 3.5 Academic Honors Banquet info
- VIDEO: WIWU-TV features the Giant Bistro
- Want a 2016-17 yearbook? Order by 5/24!
April 21 2017Seniors, you voted! The results are in!
April 20 2017MHS Academic Giants headed to state with perfect math score
April 20 2017Annual banquet will recognize MHS JROTC cadets’ achievements
April 19 2017Don't miss 'High School Musical' on stage at the Walton! (4/27 & 4/29)
April 18 2017SENIORS: Ivy Tech Senior Express is a day just for you! (4/25)
Apr. 23, 2017
Apr. 23, 2017
ISSMA Organizational Competition
Walton Center @ MHS
Apr. 24, 2017
May. 15, 2017
Upward Bound Tutoring
Apr. 26, 2017
@ 11:30 AM
IU Kokomo College Visit
Financial Aid Checklist
Use this sheet as a personal guide for the financial aid process. Check off each step as you complete it. Make copies of all correspondence and forms and keep them in a financial aid file.
- Learn about financial aid. Find out what the options are for your family. Visit your local library. Look in Student Services for more information from your high school counselor.
- Visit the financial aid office of each college to which you apply. Learn the college’s due dates for aid, and ask if the college has its own financial aid form.
- File parent and student federal income tax forms as soon as possible (preferably in January) so there is accurate data to use for financial aid forms.
- Attend MHS's FAFSA Lab for assistance filling out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid, and/or attend College Goal Sunday. See the Senior Page for more information.
- Complete the FAFSA anytime after January 1 but no later than March 1.
- Read all financial aid notification and bursar notification letters carefully. Respond to any requests for additional information quickly, completely, and accurately.
Check sources for scholarships for which you are eligible:
- Each college/post-secondary institution
- Those located on Marion High School’s Scholarship Page
- Corporations where parents are employed
- Military - ROTC, MROTC
- Professional Associations