- Delayed Day Bell Schedules
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Giants spirit pins now available - get yours today!
- MCS bullying prevention program earns national award
- MHS Academic Giants headed to state with perfect math score
- MHS Hall of Distinction nominations due May 10
- MHS jazz band earns 3rd straight ISSMA gold
- MHS JROTC program earns highest rating from Army
- MHS musicians earn gold at ISSMA state solo & ensemble contest
- SENIORS: 3.5 Academic Honors Banquet info
- VIDEO: WIWU-TV features the Giant Bistro
- Want a 2016-17 yearbook? Order by 5/24!
April 21 2017Seniors, you voted! The results are in!
April 20 2017MHS Academic Giants headed to state with perfect math score
April 20 2017Annual banquet will recognize MHS JROTC cadets’ achievements
April 19 2017Don't miss 'High School Musical' on stage at the Walton! (4/27 & 4/29)
April 18 2017SENIORS: Ivy Tech Senior Express is a day just for you! (4/25)
Apr. 23, 2017
Apr. 23, 2017
ISSMA Organizational Competition
Walton Center @ MHS
Apr. 24, 2017
May. 15, 2017
Upward Bound Tutoring
Apr. 26, 2017
@ 11:30 AM
IU Kokomo College Visit
AUGUST – SEPTEMBER
- Review you schedule to make sure it includes changes in you attended summer school.
- Counselor will visit Language Arts classes to explain PSAT test, which is given to all sophomores in October.
- Take PSAT.
- Tucker Career and Technology Center counselor visits sophomore classes to explain course offerings for their junior/senior year.
- Visit Tucker to see possible choices of classes for junior/senior year.
- Scheduling for your junior classes begins in January and continues through February. All parents/guardians are invited to attend. Many of our sophomores sign up for Tucker Career and Technology Center courses and review with their counselor to make sure they are on target for graduation.
PSAT results are given back to students. They took the test in October and there was no charge to families.
- My College QuickStart is an easy-to-use, online, personalized college and career planning kit for all students who take the PSAT. This useful took incorporates responses students provided when they took the test and presents personalized information in six main parts: My Online Score Report, My SAT Study Plan, My Personality, My Major & Career Matches, My College Matches, and starting this year, AP Potential feedback. Students can sign in to My College QuickStart starting in mid-December using the access code printed on their score reports. This tool can be utilized throughout high school. To sign up for this service, go to: www.collegeboard.org/quickstart
- Sophomores will update their Four Year Plans online.
- Students taking AP courses will register to take the AP exam in May.
- AP exams are given.
- English 10 End of Course Assessments are given.
- Algebra 1 End of Course Assessments retakes are given.